Potential authors should provide the information requested below.
List any books you have published and indicate the publisher
Background Information about the Manuscript
Include the following information:
1. The tentative title of the manuscript.
2. A brief description in one or two paragraphs of what the manuscript is about.
3. An outline or contents page.
4. The outstanding features of your work. What will the reader gain from your book?
5.List similar works that have been published. How does your proposed book compare and/or contrast with already existing works? What makes your manuscript different or superior?
1. Who is your audience? Who are you targeting?
2. How many copies of the book will you require for the first run? (a minimum of 500 copies)
3. Would you want Evangel to distribute your book
4. Note that Evangel also provides editorial & design services without printing
1. Include any two chapters of the book for assessment.
2. Number of pages of the book in Times New Roman, font size 12, single space, A4 size.
Presentation of Manuscript
1. The manuscript must be well written and coherent, preferably in British English.
2. The publisher only accepts manuscripts in soft copy. Email your submission to email@example.com
3. The author must retain a copy of his/her manuscript, to safeguard against loss. The publisher does not guarantee.
compensation for lost manuscripts.
4. Every manuscript received will be acknowledged within 48 hours. We shall assess the manuscript within 10 working days from the date it was acknowledged.
5. After your manuscript is examined by the Editorial Board you will receive an email informing you of the outcome and way forward.
6. If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author will be contacted to sign a publishing contract.
7. Upon signing the agreement, the author is provided with a tentative work plan of the production process.